Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hot glue is a many splendor thing!

One of the best parts about having Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis is that it messes with all the other regular functions of my body. Any slight adjustment in my hormones results in a major flare up, so that certain time of the month leaves me in agony. while I could spend the week on a "Vicodin Vacation" I am trying to live a non medicated life, so I needed something to cheer me up.  I have seen a few really adorable burlap wreaths around the blog world and I thought I'd give one a try. here's what I came up with...


 I was short on time, and cranky, and too lazy to take any pictures, but I'm thinking about making another for a friend so I'll post a tutorial after I do that one. 
It did cheer me up, but having to go to work after I finished making it did not.



Peace and patience for my sassy uterus!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the week goes by quickly! The wreath is adorable! Who knew burlap could look that cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE make one for me and one for Aunt Cheryl! Let me know how much for the materials, ok? Love you my talented daughtie!

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...