Monday, November 14, 2011

Lilliedale Shop


Good morning friends, I am enjoying the peace and serenity of a very foggy morning here on the coast and I wanted to share a few things with you...



Lilliedale will now be offering items for sale through Etsy. I know, I know I'm about 3 years late to the party, but better late than never, right?... 
Today I'm working on new listings for my Esty shop and will soon set up a link on my sidebar, 
somewhere over there-------------------------------------------------------->
If any of you are Etsy sellers I'd love to hear your most valuable advice, so please tell me all about your experiences. 

It is only Monday, and already my week has had it's up's and down's. I am busily creating a few custom orders(Yay!) and am trying out a new medication for my Crohn's that so far makes me feel pretty icky(boo!). We were lucky to have my husband's parents in town this past weekend and my mother-in-law and I got to spend an entire child free day shopping all the thrift and antique shops here in town. I have definitely been struck by the holiday bug and have all sorts of great ideas to share with all of you in the coming weeks. 

To celebrate the opening of my new Etsy shop I will be doing a giveaway to be announced later this week, so stick around to find out more on that.

I hope you all had a beautiful weekend, 
it sure was sunny and warm here which has since been replaced but a cold autumn fog!


on the new horizon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I just opened my very own Etsy shop a few months ago and my best advice would be to make sure your front picture for each listing is eye catching. It makes a huge difference on views!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I am so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...